Each dread is around 40cm/16inches long and approximately 7-8 mm wide which is considered pencil thin or medium size. As these are hand made, measurements are approximates and there may be small variations to this.
Caring For Your Dreadlock Extensions
- Your dread extensions may feel a bit stiff at first but they will soften and become more flexible with time.
- There is no maintenance for your extensions other than your standard new growth maintenance that comes along with all dreadlocks.
- Use our residue free natural shampoo to clean your locs.
Click here if you need more information on how to install and care for dreadlock extensions
How long does your hair needs to be to start dreadlocks with extensions?
Your hair needs to be at least 3inches (5-6cm long) in order to start dreadlocks with extensions.
Can’t find what you want? Custom orders are available
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will provide a quote.
Shipping to Australia
- FREE standard shipping within Australia on any order above $100.
- Standard shipping – 2-5 business days – $9.95 – $19.95