- Hemp seed oil – Rich in omega-6 and omega-3, this very penetrating oil deeply nourishes the hair, restores softness and fights against dehydration.
- Jojoba oil – Due to its nutrient-rich structure, jojoba may help to moisturize and condition hair by penetrating its outer cuticle. This oil is almost identical to human sebum. It mimics the oil naturally produced by the sebaceous glands of your scalp, making it a reparative ingredient for a dry scalp.
- Rosemary extract – Rosemary strengthens circulation. As a result, it could prevent hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, dying off, and leading to hair loss. Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary is used to prevent dandruff and may also help dry or itchy scalp.
- Calendula extract – Calendula, more commonly known as the marigold flower, is prized for its incredible abilities to sooth, restore, and protect irritated, inflamed skin. The Calendula Extract used in our dread oil promotes a dandruff- and itch-free scalp, while shielding dreadlocks in a protective barrier to lock in hydration and prevent moisture loss throughout the day.
- Juniper berry and cedarwood essential oil – Its antibacterial, detoxifying & soothing properties will help you maintain a balanced scalp and calm irritation and itchiness
- Lemongrass essential oil – Lemongrass oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce dandruff symptoms.
How to Use
Apply a small amount on your dreadlocks and scalp and massage the oil through.
Use as often as necessary.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Vitamin E, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil.
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum, No Synthetic Fragrances.
Made in Australia.