- Aloe Vera – Moisturises and soothes dry scalps, which may help alleviate the presence of white, dry and scaly flakes.
- Chamomile – Soothes inflammation and can relieve an itchy scalp, dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Witch Hazel – Normalises oil production to balance overall scalp hydration.
- White Willow Bark – Gently exfoliates and balances the scalp.
- Tea Tree Essence – Reduces flakiness promoting a clean and invigorated scalp.
- Rosemary Essence – Controls sebum production.
- Betaine – Extracted from sugar beet molasses, betaine acts as a moisturising, anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and protective active.
Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Juice, Water, Witch Hazel, Coco Glucoside (from Coconut), Glycerine, Polysorbate 20 (from Sugar), Betaine (from Cane Sugar), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Saccharide Isomerate, Benzyl Alcohol, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Menthol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Piroctone Olamine, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene.
How to Use
- Wash and dry your dreadlocks.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply one or two drops of serum to each partition directly to your scalp.
- Massage into your scalp and the surrounding areas until fully absorbed.
- Repeat all over. Do not rinse out.
Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum, No Synthetic Fragrances.
Made in Australia.