- Bicarbonate of Soda: Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Its acidic properties will balance your dreadlock pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
- Himalayan Salt: Packed with over 84 trace minerals and elements, Himalayan salt will nourish and gently detoxify your dreadlocks.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil: Its antibacterial, detoxifying & soothing properties will help you maintain a balanced scalp and calm irritation and itchiness.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Its soothing properties will help calming irritating scalp.
- Spearmint Essential Oil: Helps to refresh the scalp.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Himalayan Salt, Witch Hazel, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil.
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free
Made in Australia
How to Use
- Fill your inflatable basin with warm water. You can find your basin here.
- Place your bomb in the water. Allow to fizz and dissolve.
- Once dissolve, lay on your back and place your dreadlocks into the bath.
- Massage your scalp and squeeze your dreadlocks.
- Soak your dreadlocks for at least 10 minutes to up to 30 minutes for the most ultimate clean.
- Thoroughly rinse dreadlocks with fresh running water. No need to further rinse your dreads with Apple Cider Vinegar as the bomb contains ACV already.
- Fully dry your dreadlocks.
- Repeat 3-4 times a year. If you are living a very active lifestyle, repeat more often.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.