- Bicarbonate of Soda: Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Its acidic properties will balance your dreadlock pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
- Papaya Extract: Papaya enzymes (also known as Papain) come from the raw fruit of the papaya plant. These tropical fruit-derived enzymes break down excess oil on your scalp and your hair to balance it out and encourage its long-term health.
- Soapwort Extract: Soapwort contains compounds called saponins, which produce foam when they are shaken in water. These compounds act as surfactants or mild detergents. Soapwort root makes a great natural cleanser since it doesn’t strip your scalp or hair of their natural oils.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (from Coconut), Citric Acid (from Lemon), Apple Cider Vinegar, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Leaf Extract, Natural Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate*, Iso-Eugenol*, Linalool*. *Natural component of essential oils.
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Fragrances, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free.
Made in Australia.
How to Use
- Fill your basin with around 8L water of warm to hot water.
- Empty the full content of this sachet directly in the water.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Once the powder is fully dissolved, lean back and fully soak your dreadlocks in the solution for 10-30 minutes.
- Squeeze on your dreadlocks to help remove residue and gunk (especially where you can see the dirt).
- Squeeze the excess water from your dreadlocks and rinse in clean running water.
- For best results, follow with The Residue Remover Deep Cleansing Shampoo Apple Cider Vinegar and use 4 times a year.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.