Love Locs Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
By completing and submitting the affiliate program submission form
, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree with the following terms and conditions.
Upon submitting this agreement you will be sent details of your exclusive affiliate link and how the program works.
Joining and termination
This agreement is made with Love Locs. Love Locs is located in Australia and is governed by the laws of Australia.
Love Locs may change the affiliate program policies, payment structure and operating procedures at any time.
Once you submit your agreement below you are deemed to have joined our affiliate program and are bound by the terms of this agreement.
Either party may terminate the affiliate relationship at any time for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms and conditions, or lack of performance.
You are only eligible to earn affiliate payments during your time as an approved affiliate. Should we terminate your agreement you will be notified by an email, which will constitute termination at that time and date sent whether or not you have read the email sent by us.
Should we terminate this agreement for inappropriate conduct as deemed by us, you will forfeit any commissions earned and not as yet redeemed by you.
Purpose and responsibilities
The purpose of Love Locs's Affiliate Program is for you to legally advertise the https://lovelocs.com.au/ website to receive commission on referral customers.
You will comply with all laws, including those that govern email marketing, spam and consumer affairs.
You will be paid a commission based on purchases by customers referred using your affiliate code according to the agreed commission structure at the time.
This affiliate relationship is one of independent contractors. Love Locs will not be liable for indirect, consequential or any damages arising in connection with this program.
Love Locs will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions, errors or termination of the program. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the affiliate program and/or products sold at our site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free.
Inappropriate content and conduct
Your affiliation will be immediately terminated for the following inappropriate content:
- Violates any law, regulation or industry best practice guideline.
- False or inappropriate advertisements, false claims, misleading links.
- Any form of spamming using your affiliate link.
- Using copyrighted or plagiarised materials on your website or infringing upon anyone else's intellectual property or privacy.
- Any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with or expropriate any system, data, internet traffic, or personal information.
In appropriate conduct includes any attempt to manipulate the commissions earned from the program through purchases by yourself or others.
Using Love Locs's trademark
Love Locs or any variation of cannot be used as a part of an affiliate’s website domain name, blog, Facebook account, YouTube channel, Twitter username or any URL associated with the affiliate account.
Love Locs reserves the rights to seek legal action against affiliates that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks.
You may advertise your affiliate links provided by us using graphics, images and text links only on the website/s that have been approved by us and through emails (provided they comply with Anti Spam laws).
Any website domains and social media on which you wish to use the affiliate link must be specified below. If at any time you wish to add a website or social media, you must notify us by email of the website/social media address and wait our approval.
You may use graphics and texts provided to you by us; you may use product images from our website for purposes related to this program; or, you can create your own graphics, but they must first be approved by us.
You may not use your own link to make purchases. You may not knowingly allow others to repeatedly use your affiliate link to earn commission.
Your website must not in any way copy or resemble the look and feel of our website.
You will not use any means to create the impressions that your website is our website or part of the Love Locs group.
You must be ethical with letting your website visitors know that you are an affiliate that receives commission (see Fair trade disclosure guidelines below).
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
Paid search policy
- You are allowed to promote affiliate offers and use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
- You are prohibited from posting your affiliate links on Love Locs’s Facebook, Pinterest, etc in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You are prohibited from running Facebook ads with Love Locs’s trademark.
- With paid social media advertising, you may not target fans or followers of any of Love Locs's social media profiles including any variation or misspellings.
- You may not target trademark-related terms as interests including any variation or misspellings thereof for social media campaigns.
- You may not use our trademark-related terms or logo in your ad creative, title, ad copy, display name, or as the display URL.
- You may not direct link to our website from any social ads or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
You may not bid on any of our trademark-related terms (Love Locs, Love Locs Natural, or any variation of) including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other keyword-based advertising network.
You may not use our trademark-related terms in sequence with any other keyword.
You may not use our trademark-related terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Visitors must be directed to an actual page on your website.
Coupon code policy
Promotion language must be simple, easy to understand, and should include the following: the offer, the coupon code, the expiration date, and approved text link only. Publishers of coupon codes must not make misrepresentations or false advertising when promoting offers. Publishers must remove invalid or expired coupon codes and banners.
Fair trade disclosure requirements
We are an ethical business and thus encourage our affiliates to follow the highest ethical standards. Thus where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as a subjective endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement, you should include a disclosure statement. This brief disclosure statement should state that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. Disclosures should be made as close as possible to the claims and not be difficult to find.